Skip to main content

Featured post

THE MOROCCAN LOVE POT: Couscous

" Can I call you on Saturday ?", he asked. That sounded like a good idea that no matter what, I had no tangible reason to turn it down — it's the weekend! This was the first time I actually got an open invitation to a Moroccan home to taste Moroccan cuisine, home-prepared  with lots of love.  (who doesn't love some  " home cho "? ) . I thought to myself that it was a good opportunity for me to immerse myself in the culture, at the very least reveling in it. It's  11 o'clock in the morning,  I'm still in bed half-awake when the call from an unknown number came through. I figured it might be Marwan since I hardly receive phone calls from my number. This was not far from truth as the person at the other end of the phone bellowed " weeeesh ". " Oh yeah what's up ? How's it going ? You already had breakfast ? " Breakfast you said?  I don't recall the very last time I made time to eat a hearty breakfast; It's just

Miss Lisa Edem for Miss Prampram 2016

Miss Lisa Edem better known by many as 'mhyzlisdem' has always had a passion for beauty pageant. It is in this light that she thrives very hard to reach unattainable heights . Being an enthusiast of such contests, she started at a very young age. Though she's only 18(as at the time of publication), she is very determined to live her dreams .
It is no surprise she came up as second runner- up at the just ended Miss Prampram contest . She amazed both audience and judges as well due to her flawless performance and eloquence. She is indeed a rare gem. She is a talent to be looking out for since she is the next big thing to hit the industry.

Miss Prampram pageant The pageant was organised by Media Eye pot. She got into the pageant courtesy of a friend who informed of her about the contest which she did not hesitate to participate. In all ten ladies were competing for the crown as Miss Prampram. To select a winner, the ladies did various tasks in different to depict their beauty with a purpose. A photo shoot session like , the catwalk , and showcase of talents. Mhyz lisdem chose to harness young talents as her project. In an interview with ourheartmoments.blogspot.com she disclosed she wants to be a model, fashion designer, a radio and tv personality and ultimately a philanthropist. She said "It has been my dream to help others and I am always . I think about others first ; give to those who are in dying need when I have the capacity"
Her greatest source of inspiration and support is from her parents who give their all to give their daughter unflinching support in all her endeavours
These photos of Mhyz lisdem would leave you stunned






To see more of Lisa Edem , you can follow her on social media : Instagram: @lisdem brown Facebook : Mhyz lisdem
This is just the beginning

Comments

Post a Comment

Write a feedback

Popular posts from this blog

THE MOROCCAN LOVE POT: Couscous

" Can I call you on Saturday ?", he asked. That sounded like a good idea that no matter what, I had no tangible reason to turn it down — it's the weekend! This was the first time I actually got an open invitation to a Moroccan home to taste Moroccan cuisine, home-prepared  with lots of love.  (who doesn't love some  " home cho "? ) . I thought to myself that it was a good opportunity for me to immerse myself in the culture, at the very least reveling in it. It's  11 o'clock in the morning,  I'm still in bed half-awake when the call from an unknown number came through. I figured it might be Marwan since I hardly receive phone calls from my number. This was not far from truth as the person at the other end of the phone bellowed " weeeesh ". " Oh yeah what's up ? How's it going ? You already had breakfast ? " Breakfast you said?  I don't recall the very last time I made time to eat a hearty breakfast; It's just

Mr. Jailer, Stop Calling Me A Prisoner.

I’m in chains, you’re in chains too... Mr. Jailer, Stop Calling Me A Prisoner... It’s about time I bid adieu to the days where I was gaoled  wondering whether I’d for once in this damned cage be greeted with a wall of text saying you cared as much I do. I was always waiting, and waiting for the turning gyre, waiting for that moment where a sporadic conversation might flow. You all know, all the moments you initiated good, telling connection, made me more than happy — but that did not happen— oh how I hate spoilers! Perhaps  I shouldn’t have tried too hard at getting your attention; Hopes were high, might as well be better to say that false hopes which were raised threw me down a downward spiral, and I should have seen through it. Oh but these cages, these cages, mr jailer, clouded my better judgement! Start learning any African language today!  Everyone talks about love in ways that transcend what our naked eyes may want to believe. Love is love but you can’t just help it